Saturday, May 14, 2011

Calendar Quick Add v0.6 is out!

What is new in v0.6?

  • Main addition: GTask quick add! (Read more below)
  • New icons
  • Bug fixes

About the new task quick add feature, here are what you need to know:

  • This is an ALPHA feature, so expect bugs and what not! If you run into unexpected problem, let me know by email so that I can look into it.
  • This feature is only available for devices running Android 2.0 or above.
  • Internet connection is needed to add tasks since there is no offline API for tasks.
  • To use this feature, just add a task list from the "Pick Calendar" option under settings. You will be prompted to give permission for Calendar Quick Add to access Google Task.
  • Time and location will not be recognized since those notions are not supported by tasks.
  • And, finally, a screenshot of task quick add in action:

Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know if the new task add feature is working well or not working for you!

4 comments:

JL said...

The screen shot shows:
Add to Work
Add to Personal

My device only shows "Add to PC Sync". How do I get the option to add it to my Google calendar?

Unknown said...

Add support for ice cream sandwich please. Doesnt run at all.

'Ji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Ji said...

I'm looking forward to an update - doesn't work on my nexus 7, and that's a pity because none of the other similar apps are nearly as good