- Main addition: GTask quick add! (Read more below)
- New icons
- Bug fixes
- This is an ALPHA feature, so expect bugs and what not! If you run into unexpected problem, let me know by email so that I can look into it.
- This feature is only available for devices running Android 2.0 or above.
- Internet connection is needed to add tasks since there is no offline API for tasks.
- To use this feature, just add a task list from the "Pick Calendar" option under settings. You will be prompted to give permission for Calendar Quick Add to access Google Task.
- Time and location will not be recognized since those notions are not supported by tasks.
- And, finally, a screenshot of task quick add in action:
Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know if the new task add feature is working well or not working for you!