- New filter rule to filter by phone type (mobile, home, etc.)
- Filter rules can now be ordered via drag and drop. Rules are checked in the order you specified, and the check will stop once a match is found.
- Option to start CSipSimple before callback.
- The passwordless login method is refined a bit in the setting page, and the error catching is more streamlined.
- Ask one more permission to fix problem with passwordless login for some Android 2.1 phones.
- Now uses the Android 2.0 Contact API when applicable, which should solve some phone's problem with no contacts shown when picking rules.
- Call log clean up should now also take care of the callback through Android 2.3's SIP stack.
- Fixes for Quiet Hour.
- User interface tweaks here and there. :)
A note to CSipSimple users: for even better compatibility, get the CSipSimple version (from their website) that has the filter feature. Add a filter for your GV number to auto-answer the callback call.