- (Android 2.0+ only) Login no longer requires entering password; can use the existing authentications on the phone.
- The progress dialog when calling back is now dismissed before a new one is up. Overlapping dialogs should now be gone on some devices (some Android 1.6 and others).
- Number checking for pattern rules with wildcard "*" are now checked after characters "-() " are removed to allow better matching.
- Quiet Hours settings page should now respect the user's preference for 12/24-hour format.
- Some better error / information messages.
The big change, of course, is the passwordless login. If you have a Android 2.0+ device (that is, Eclair, Froyo, or Gingerbread), it is highly recommended that you change to the new passwordless login if possible. It is much more secure! This does not work for Android 1.5 and 1.6 users, however, because the authentication API does not exist for Android version below 2.0.