- Recognizes phrases such as "in 72 hours" or "in a week"
- Recognizes keywords "noon", "midnight", and "now".
- Fully spellt out months such as "September 25" is now recognized in text quick add (previously it was only recognized in voice quick add)
- Recognizes year as in e.g. 3/18/2012
- If hour is greater than 12, assume it's in 24-hour format regardless of setting.
- Show day of week on confirmation screen.
- Hopefully fixes ending date before starting date bug and the 12 hour into the next day bug
- Detects 12/24-hour format and day-month/month-day format from system settings in first run setup