What's new/changed in v0.6:
- (Experimental) support for auto-answering the callback call. One less click from you! You need enable it in the preferences to use this feature.
- Better compatibility with the official GV app. To ensure true compatibility, you should set the official GV app's "Making Calls" setting to "Use Google Voice to make all calls". Don't worry, Google Voice Callback still works despite that settings! You should make sure, though, that no other call interceptors are enabled. Otherwise things might not go as expected.
- Perhaps the most noticeable change: there is a new settings page! The settings pages are now made to be more robust, less mistake-prone, more foolproof, and more reliable.
- Killed a bunch of bugs/potential bugs.
- Small bug (FC) fix for phones that does not report their numbers
- Small bug fix (should affect very few users anyways).